View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 04:24 PM   #431
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,059
Scd

We took Little T to SCD and the road was wet but no debris. It was pretty foggy too and since I was leading, the ride in the twisties was uneventful.

Airing down at the SCD trailhead

Scary, I found out that no need to air down, my front tire has only 2 psi of air. I'm glad my tire didn't come off while on Little T. The Dunlop 908s have stiff sidewall and that held up very well.

Good thing there was no puncture, just a defective schraeder valve, thanks again Sito for figuring out, and Mike for all the pump and labor.

I don't think this picture belong here, but what the heck. Sito always do that at the trail head every time.

We were the only ones on the trail, and as expected, no dust and plenty of good traction.

We have to be real stupid to ride away from the blue sky

Into the dark clouds

Undecided whether to take the long or short route, we opted for the longer one, since we promised ourselves a 100 mile ride today.

I love breaks, and as usual when I get there, the FFs hurried up and took off their helmets and pretended they been there for some time. Come on guys, show a little respect.

Gary was quick in getting up, just a slip up.

You could see the smile through his helmet

BPL Road

BPL stands for big power lines?

Gotcha Nowwhat! Hmmm....a little humbling experience huh!

Still Nowwhat made it after all, back to being a mortal!

Sito gave it a shot, not just once but twice! I have to give it to you for riding the 950A so well!

Soaking up all the EMF in the area

Another view from the trail.

This guy is just happy to be riding today

After we did Mt. Gleason, we crossed AFH, and continued on 3N17 to Mt. Pacifico. That's an awesome ride and I"ll post the pictures next.

NSFW screwed with this post 05-24-2008 at 04:58 PM
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote