View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:17 PM   #48
06wrx
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 436
I didnt intend for the BETTER part to be applied. A ride is a ride. All areas of NJ are different, and trails are all different, especially when it comes to bike size.
I myself, dont ride a big bike, therefore tight single track doesn't bother me.
I plan on attending many of the dual sport rides listed above.

I was simply stating that due to the abundunce of dual sport events taking place in the fall, having time to do the TNJT in its entirety would be difficult.

As far as participating in this years TNJT, my schedule changed at work, and I had to work Sunday AM. Also, I sent you a PM which you didnt reply, and also posted on here asking where everyone was staying so I could meet up somewhere in the morning (Sunday) to do the last day's ride. I even rode a lot of Sunday's trail, and it looked untouched.
And even though I dont have a GPS, the trails, roads used in Sunday's ride are pretty much chisled in my brain, I know them all very well. Also, I was going to be doing Sunday with my friend, who does have a GPS, so I could just follow him.
Regardless, Im not trying to start trouble or problems, but I did send the PM requesting the updated route map, and posted in the thread, with out any reply.
06wrx is offline   Reply With Quote