View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 AM   #82
StihlRigg
Dog Farkler

Oddometer: 519
Wow, absolutely epic ride home. You guys got some amazing fotos rollin the Nevada section.

The Alpen camp near summit lake is where I got my 4th flat of the day last year, on the way to the Blackrock with Wox. I think that's where Wox had to give me his spare tube since I had already used mine up by then. In regards to air pressure, it is really tough riding out there and someetimes the s*^t just goes wrong. I was running 36lbs in my front tire and got 5 flats in 2 days. I tore a hole in the carcass of the D606 and had to patch that as well(Wox carries a car tire patch kit--big thick patches). The rocks tend to be quite sharp and they are everywhere.

Anyway, glad to see you guys had sweet ride home.

LoudAL--thanks for the stitch, my basic Iphoto program doesn't let me do that.
This was definately the jewel of the trip.

The Master loop on the 2nd day was epic as well, but this was the highest elevation we acheived in the Alvord area.

Time to start planning the fall trip.

peace
"Did you hit him? You shoulda hit him, right in the throat. How dare he. Next time someone expresses concern for my well-being while i'm sprawled out in a public place, i'm gonna pull out their tongue and use it to paint my boat, and then i'm coming for their family."--SinFrenas

07 Husky SMR510
06 950s
06 Husky TE450
90 KX500
04 SDG mini

StihlRigg screwed with this post 06-26-2008 at 12:33 AM
StihlRigg is offline   Reply With Quote