View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 04:59 PM   #40
Abenteuerfahrer OP
Deaf on Wheels

Oddometer: 2,287
Dear Readers......

Got nuthin' good to report except a few trash pictures which hardly have any meaning. Rode through the PA contry side, got lost: GPS must have gone off. It rained up State PA...rained in NJ, NY. Nothing in Connecticut. Then rained again in Taxaschussetts. I have never in my entire life seen such congestion; road work...accidents...chicken neckers...RV's ...massive rush hours..aggressive drivers...Man, I rode as defensively as I could and within the speed limits. Thought people are staying home a bit after all these gas prices which are sky high....$4.79 gal for premium in Mass. I am basically 60 miles from Boston and will be heading to Max BMW in NH for Brunhildes new shoes. Stay around...things will get better...

Riding pose...

Fueling up....

Taken of the Susquehana river while being stuck on the bridge due to maintenance....NO flooding here like Ole' Mississippi down south

Bridge Maintenance....see the low clouds a comin' > RAIN

WTF..more traffic>>>

Got to the NY border and noticed pizza places everywhere> to make my Frau happy I had a NEW YORK pizza...there's no better pizza according to my Frau, bar none...ate 2 giant slices washed it down with diet coke in hope to negate the calories...ha,ha...

Holed in this place for the night as it was raining.....tiny Days Inn run by a very nice curry smelling Pakistani...couldn't understand him..so we had to gesture by waving hands in the air...and making the rubbing finger gesture(money)..he got it and so did I..$71 American dollars for the night with Wi-Fi...

Best view I ever had from my bedroom window....
Abenteuerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote