View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #684
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjon
Well, it was nice meeting some of you guys...would like to actually ride with you sometime.

This is actually the second time I've met up with NMBMN (and Dunerat) and I still havent riden with them. Just posing, it's what Im good at

Hope the ride camp ride goes well and looking forward for the reports.

BTW, my back is aching but feeling better. Doesn't take my breath away now. with ibuprofen and an icyhot patch.
John, on the way up that same canyon yesterday, that rock that you tried to crack with your back told me to tell you, sorry!

Over the top of that intital canyon started the really fun stuff. 22 miles of 12-36" single track, 180 degree switchbacks and nearly vert cliff riding , rock gardens, the always fun low hanging branches waiting to off an unsuspecting (and suspecting) rider, and the always fun 18" wide ridge ride with 60 degree drops on both sides. Really not a place for a Dakar, which made it all that much more fun. I hope Joel got some photos of the terrain, because my helmetcam was unknowingly off the whole time

Thanks for letting me come along everyone, and a special thanks to Dunerat, H8chains, DannyG and Bro, and Stucazzo for some excellent food. Dunerat (Noel) brought the best Carne Asada I've ever had and we threw that down with enough Mexican Beers to make a "sweet girl" have sex with everyone in the camp (just not our camp). For those that were there last night, you know what I mean

Great riding with everyone, let's do it again.

By the way, I'm in for Mex in October.

notmybikemodelname screwed with this post 06-29-2008 at 11:30 PM
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote