View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Bender OP
Banned

Oddometer: 32,374
No Clever Name '08 (10/11-12)

2nd annual!

October 11th and 12th. Same Bat-place as last time. If yer noob to this shindig we'll get ya some coordinates posted up pretty soon.

We're talkin' about 2 days filled with some of the best damned people you'll ever wanna share a beer with, bikes till ya cain't stand no more bikes, and tits till hell won't have it (ok, I made that part up, there will probably be more moobs than boobs). And stuff like that.

We'll have us a redneck or two cookin' up dead stuff and a keg or several of beers good and cold. (Meathead has personally promised me to do kegstands in the foam bucket this year)

We're gonna ask 20 bucks a head this year (yes, you can contribute more if you feel you got more than your moneys worth). That'll get ya a tee-shirt (to be designed later by someone with more talent than me), beer, and good viddles!

Bring yer tent or sleep on the grass, I just don't care what ya do. It seems to me there's some tree just perfect for hammocks too.

It's gonna be a party!

Who's in? Besides me and Meat.

Edit: GPS geeks can find the place at: N34o31.841' W086o05.761'. Somewheres near Langston Alabama. Nowhere near Dothan.

Edit edit: Meatheads' Paypal addy is mgravel@wilocon.com Make sure you give him your screen name and shirt size with your paypal payment. Hell go ahead and slip him a few extra bucks too. I got way more than 20 bucks worth last year.

Bender screwed with this post 07-10-2008 at 04:34 PM
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote