View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 08:09 AM   #6
Renazco OP
Formerly AKA Boejangles

Oddometer: 4,746
Thanks guys! I guess I should get some prices up huh
Just FYI but I personally use the best materials possible to build these things, I carefully select the hides I use and I don't settle for seconds. The foam and gel alone is pricey enough as it is but it really does make all the difference in the world. Btw, the top portion doesn't have to be suede, I could make them full leather but you'll lose the grip that suede offers (you could always use velcro )
Here are the prices,
Rally and standard seats are $400.00, with any of the following color combinations. black,grey,blue,orange and the simulated perforated material in leather. Choice of threads are black orange and silver and will have more available in the near future.
The vinyl seats are $300.00 using Griptex and I'm currently only offering it only in black.
I'll need the cores returned asap or if you can live without riding your bike for a few days then just send me the core up front. In fact I prefer this method best.
I'll get a list started right away since I'm getting a fair share of PM's, thanks again for your interest!

James

Renazco screwed with this post 08-06-2004 at 05:04 PM
Renazco is offline   Reply With Quote