View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 PM   #11
MymoJoe OP
Ride Ride Ride

Oddometer: 2,746
and then came big red

We were greeted by big red - what an amazing site - although not as big as I had pictured. There was a big mud/water hole on the Western side, and a detour around it, so we took that option.

Once we got to big red, a few 4x4s were having a few goes... One bloke said "gezz how will that big bike go with all the gear on it" so I showed him.... [IMG][/IMG]

there where two routes up Big red the easy way and the KTM950 way... ha ha ha.... [IMG][/IMG] that is me roosting off the top.. I could of blasted up there a few more times, but three was enough, and I hadn't had a beer and real food for a few days... so off to Birdsville pub for a few Golds and a Birdsville pie.

[IMG][/IMG] on top of Big Red - the wind was howling.

[IMG][/IMG]

but before we reached birdsville there was a few water crossings to sort out!! Water Crossings - Isn't this a desert trip!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Nearly at Birdsville...

[IMG][/IMG]

arhhhhhh the beer[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
the standard Birdsville picture....

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...33#post7397233

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"

MymoJoe screwed with this post 07-17-2008 at 08:34 PM
MymoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote