View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #1
rider1150gsadv OP
Fl Keys Fishing Guide

Oddometer: 5,912
Laugh Yup, one more TAT'le tale folks....

Or how two Flatistaner's try to conquer the TAT while it proofs to have a bite as well........
The Flatistaner dudes are Sanjoh and myself, Rider1150Gsadv.
I left my parent's house (Ft. Likkertail) on June 26Th at 10 AM for my trip to (B)Orlando to meet up with Sanjoh.
Due to a ABS warning light coming on, I had to detour to the BMW dealer to get that fixed... Yeah right....
I ended up at Sanjoh's digs and crashed for the night. The next day while John was at work, I installed some extra lights on his bike and fixed the dented ABS sensor ring causing the ABS warning light to come on.. Dealer had the bike hooked up to the computer and I happen to see the issue while on the phone with parental units... So much for computers.

Tiger unit...

GS unit...

We left B-orlando at about 2:30 PM as Sanjoh's bike needed a caliper pin replaced that proved to be more stuborn than anticipated...
The weather at that point was horrible as we ran into a downdraft, hail, lightning, rain and bad traffic around Gainsville FL.
Somehow we stopped under an overpass while bolts of lightning were all around us..and I believe that Sanjoh has pics of this. We had a convertible BMW between us who had the top down in all this....

Quick note here; John will hopefully chime in on this thread with his POV on our trip..

Somehow we managed to make it to Fluxcapacitor's digs in North GA at an ungodly hour of the early AM on the 28th....
Flux dude your rock!!!

Somehow this story will continue.......
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote