View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
gkaan
Bikes on the Brain

Oddometer: 503
i'm interested in the caynne pro jacket and pants but confused by the sizing chart as to what sizes to order. can you recomment the appropriate sizes? i'm 6'5" 235lbs with a 38" waist and 35" inseam.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodisiac
I have been using REV'IT! gear since I have discovered them a little over two years ago. Slowly my love for them became an obsession and I replaced all my gear with REV'IT! garments. Then I noticed that I'm slowly converting my friends and they are becoming REV'IT! junkies as well.

So when about two months ago I quit my job and started my dream, a little bike shop, it became apparent that I need to become REV'IT! dealer.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and here I am, proud to be REV'IT dealer :)

REV'IT! is the only brand of gear that I carry. I have most of Adventure type gear in stock, including new Apache boots and Cayenne Pro line. I will be happy to answer all your REV'IT! questions that you post here. Also, PM me or you can e-mail me direct: dennis {at} beachmoto.com . Feel free to visit my web , you can purchase everything on line.

I also have a showroom, so you are welcome to stop by, I will be happy to chat to fellow ADV riders. Cheers.

Dennis

gkaan is offline   Reply With Quote