View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #67
rider1150gsadv OP
Fl Keys Fishing Guide

Oddometer: 5,911
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master prune
Great RR! thanks for the work you put into it. I did notice that you sometimes wear an armored shirt when you remove your sleeves. I've been considering this as I am very sensitive to heat and often don't ride because I believe in ATGATT but it's just so friggn' hot. I searched Acerbis for this "shirt" but didn't find it. Can you tell me what it's called and maybe where I can find it. Also, what kind of bike to bike comm. if any, did you use and what's your take on it. Thanks
The armour suit is an Acerbis Koerta pressure suit. I ride with it all the time when going off road. It saved my hide during my get-off on rivergravel at 30 MPH+. Underneath the Koerta I just wear an quick-dry long sleeved shirt. Sometimes the sleeves come off the BMW jacket if it is warm out.
The list of clothes I carry is short; 3 longsleeve shirts, 1 T shirt, 3 underwear, 3 pair socks, 1 pair of light weight slacks with zip off legs to double as shorts, 1 longsleeve button up shirt (one of my fishing shirts) and swimtrunks that is about it. All of it is the quick dry stuff. Hope it helps.
rider1150gsadv is offline   Reply With Quote