View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:06 AM   #74
Xeraux
Archvillain

Oddometer: 30,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Z
Low turnout. What happened to everyone?

Food was great. I don't know why I didn't get pics... fantastic presentation. if a bit expensive.

What I did get pics of was the aftermath. Ol' X left the lights on his SUV ( ) on.

When my friend and I geared up to ride--you know, ride my motorcycle--home, AAA was on the way. Hope it all turned out ok.

G, glad I got to meet you after all these months.

Jamie
AAA had to hook two batteries up to her to get her to turn over. Put the charger on her when I got home and there was a red "trouble" light on when I went out to go to work this morning. Looks like I'm gonna need a new battery.

The reason the battery's dead is I don't drive my truck far enough (Less than 3 miles a day) to charge the battery back to full after I start it. When I really have anywhere to go, I ride -- you know, my motorcycle -- so often that it looks like I'm going to have to keep a battery tender on my truck to keep the battery topped off.

Nice to meet you last night as well.

If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.
Xeraux is offline   Reply With Quote