View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
maccajim OP
Holding the Awesome

Oddometer: 550
Some cattle work

The old way horses and dogs is giving way to the Motorbike revolution

The new way of farming mostly using Quad runners and 2 dogs the cattle are almost trained to come to the yards by feeding and the way the lanes are organised. So instead of needing a heap of cowboys horses and dogs one guy on a quaddie can do it all.

Two well trained dogs can do most of the work these guys are good and love their work

Here is the orphan calf his mum died having him so we have been feeding him milk formulae mix it up and put it in this fake Teet thing he is doing okay

The next day Guunedah's Agquip like a farmers easter show i wanted to get a new Swag and something to stop the bike stand falling over in the soft red outback sand so worth a look

where is my hilux i have heard stories of guys looking for hours for their car getting here early and then seeing this sea of identical trucks

Chopper flights

I wanted to get a swag but they were so busy i couldn't get any service and wasn't paying $250 without trying it out so went to honda and found their solution to sidestands digging into soft soil, not bad but i don't think it will work with a heavy 640 loaded with supplies

Our solution was to weld a piece of oval shaped metal to the bottom of the kick stand facing out when down but back when up so it won't hit my andy strapz panniers works really well u can use your boot toe on the tab to firmly place it on loose gravel etc wire brushed it and some black spray paint looks like a custom jobbie.

maccajim screwed with this post 08-29-2008 at 02:05 AM
maccajim is offline   Reply With Quote