Okay let's kick his thang off....mmkay
Rules are easy...
- Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located.Make the clues clear and easiiy understood.
- Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.
- Tag must be: a) findable & b) not placed on a dirt road.
- Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.
- The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.
- One tag at a time. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
- Your bike has to be in the TAG picture.
- *New tags must be posted within 36hrs of claiming the existing tag. In the event that the new tag is not posted within 36 hrs, the "claimed" tag again becomes the valid tag in play.
Remember, you gotta be quick. Don't make the clues difficult, because it will come back and bite you in the arse. Also, bring your "A" game cause someone will have a tag and post another while you're thinking about eating breakfast.
If you wanna play, you gotta ride.