View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #93
Poolside's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2003
Location: Long Beach, CA
Oddometer: 11,887

Originally Posted by makotosun
What you need is a street titleable FRAME. The rest of the components are optional. The older the FRAME, the easier it is to get the tags.

All of my old two strokes are enduro models, which were street licensable in their day. So long as they meet the requirements of the year they were manufactured, generally it is fine.
You bet, using a formerly street licensed, or "street licensable in their day" frame is sure easier.


IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation
Poolside is offline   Reply With Quote