View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
knybanjo
kinda slow

Oddometer: 23,205

I liked phreaks olde world instructions so much I decided to edit this post so that they could be here on the front page for all newcomers to ponder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtphreak
look ye to the picture of the tag containing the conveyance of the tagger as well as the specific location to be discovered.

yon tagger posts said picture upon ye olde internet in a place of appropriateness.

get ye hence and discover said location for your own picture, being certain that it contain your conveyance also.

ride said conveyance as if the hounds of hell pursue you, fire dripping as spittle from their venomous fangs as you seek therefore the location seen in the original tag.

then again ride said conveyance as if the hounds of hell pursue you, fire dripping as spittle from their venomous fangs as you seek therefore a location from which you may post said picture upon ye olde internet in a place of appropriateness

be ye the first to post your version of the tag upon Master Algore’s InterWeb in the appropriate place of dishonor and ye gain a full and certain complete single turning of the earth to post yet another tag for yon outlaws to attempt to discover.

be ye the second, nay even the third to post your tag upon the InterWeb, an ye shall be bruced … bruced with a heavy bruce indeed. Search ye henceforth for the true meaning of the term bruced within the entrails of this and other volumes of nebulous ramblings.

yon tag must be of certain upon the right of way of a publicly maintained path or waggon road.

yon tag must be discovered within the territorial limits of the state of North Carolina, located in the New World.

the best of luck to ye in yer travels

post hence a private posting if the intricacies of the before posted explanations escape your enlightened and logical thought

PS how'd I do explaining, guys & gals??

knybanjo screwed with this post 12-05-2008 at 10:31 AM
knybanjo is offline   Reply With Quote