View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #165
RichK
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 506
I bought my Rev'it gear (Cayenne Jacket and pants) through Dennis a month or so ago.

I can honestly tell you it has been one of the best purchase experiences I've ever had. The gear is incredible, no doubt about it. But what makes it even better is the store behind it. Dennis was great with me, as well as many I see here. He's on top of the product, the fitting, and does his best to make his customers happy. With his attitude, I fully expect to see him make it, even in the challenging times ahead. Let's help him when we can.

The jacket and pants continue to impress me every time I wear them. What I wanted was protection - I can stand the heat as a trade for protection. Even still, the Cayenne seems to vent very well, even in So Cal - I was expecting much worse - I do have all the liners out right now. The pants are excellent too. They fit incredibly well, and I feel safe -which was the point of spending the money.

I recently saw that he bought a jacket back from someone who bought it elsewhere just to help the guy get sized right. I wonder how come the original shop didn't do it? When I buy gear in the future I'm going to give Dennis my business. He deserves it.

Dennis - Thanks much, and keep up the great work!

Rich