View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #42
BryceB
It's OK we know the Mayor

Oddometer: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchmark
Well, maybe it's just not as easy as we thought.

Here's another "clue" that might expand the number of folks willing to go get this thing:
Old Bucktown from the West or NimbleWill Gap from the East or Amicalola Mountain from the South will all lead you to this intersection.

I know that pretty much gives it away, but it's time to jump start this thang. I want to see what some of you other folks have in store for us.

Here's what it looks like again:

ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh... I know where the intersection is with those clues.. not sure of the little sign though... no time to get up there any time soon, so it'll be someone elses find. I rode through there this summer... came in from the road to the left (in the lower picture) and took the road in the center. Two guys in a 2wd Ford Ranger were gonna follow until I talked him out of it (They'd have never made it)... a 4wd Ranger was coming down the other way,

Here's a picture of my bike on the middle road (don't want to give away the name or too much info)..

too old and not exactly in the same place, so I guess it doesn't count... but I've been there.. on 2 wheels and in 4wd in an earlier lifetime of hobby/money pits.

BryceB screwed with this post 10-21-2008 at 06:44 AM
BryceB is online now   Reply With Quote