View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #42
BryceB
It's OK we know the Mayor

Oddometer: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchmark
Well, maybe it's just not as easy as we thought.

Here's another "clue" that might expand the number of folks willing to go get this thing:
Old Bucktown from the West or NimbleWill Gap from the East or Amicalola Mountain from the South will all lead you to this intersection.

I know that pretty much gives it away, but it's time to jump start this thang. I want to see what some of you other folks have in store for us.

Here's what it looks like again:

ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh... I know where the intersection is with those clues.. not sure of the little sign though... no time to get up there any time soon, so it'll be someone elses find. I rode through there this summer... came in from the road to the left (in the lower picture) and took the road in the center. Two guys in a 2wd Ford Ranger were gonna follow until I talked him out of it (They'd have never made it)... a 4wd Ranger was coming down the other way,

Here's a picture of my bike on the middle road (don't want to give away the name or too much info)..

too old and not exactly in the same place, so I guess it doesn't count... but I've been there.. on 2 wheels and in 4wd in an earlier lifetime of hobby/money pits.
"It sure beats working all week, boozing it up in some smoky bar or sitting around watching the world go to Hell in living color and still ending up, just before payday, flat broke as usual. That's only existing, not really living."-Don Marshall, Cycles South, 1971
'08 KLR650 - Blue 21 & '06 Ninja 650R - Galaxy Silver

BryceB screwed with this post 10-21-2008 at 06:44 AM
BryceB is offline   Reply With Quote