View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #14
hardwaregrrl OP
You talkin' to me?

Oddometer: 6,346
If you can't see the exit number, it's 69. That sign has always cracked me up, since I can remember being a nasty minded little fucker. Anyway, my plan was to head up to Munising just shy of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. I was going to start my Iron butt from there on wednesday morn'. I found a campground and took up a spot there. Left feeling like shit to find some dinner. It ended up being a can of campbells chicken noodle and some hot tea with whiskey and honey. The woman working at the citgo was a total crotch to me, then I realized I was going to need a witness for the Iron Butt. "She's perfect.." is exactly what I thought. I love trying to think I can charm people into being nice...I love experiments! So got back to the campground and dumped the bike in frickin' sugar sand! Awsome! Photo op. I notice no sign concerning bears, then I went down to the shore and low and behold, a crap ton of bear prints. I put all my smelly crap in one of my happy trail knock offs and wedged it in a tree. nighty nite...
sand

hardwaregrrl screwed with this post 01-27-2009 at 06:43 PM
hardwaregrrl is online now   Reply With Quote