View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #47
shleppy
Shlepdawg on da smoov tip

Oddometer: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointman0853
I passed you two this morning on North Main Divide.

I thinkg the question here is regarding North Main Divide, north of the Jct of Indian Truck Trail and No. Main Divide. That gate will remain locked until Nov. 9th.

Pointman
I think everyone understands that the main divide is closed North of the intersection of Indian Truck Trail.. I believe that last few posts were referring to the gate at the top of indian truck trail where it meets the main divide. As you know this is right next to the southern closure on the North Main divide.

The gate at the top of indian truck trail was locked when I rode on Friday as well. I rode North Main divide from Ortega Hwy towards Santiago Peak and I had planned on hanging a right (east) on Indian Truck trail and heading down to south Corona. The access to the peak was closed (no surprise there.. been that way since Oct of last year) but I was suprised to see the access to Indian Truck trail gated off. Indian truck trail has been open everytime I have ridden the main divide this year (which is about once a month) but the gate at the top of Indian truck trail was locked last Friday.

It sounds like others ran into this same gate closure.

Maybe it was closed off in anticipation of the potential for rain this past weekend? Than again if that was the case one would think the southern end of the Main divide would have been closed off as well... dunno?

2006 F650GS (sold)
2007 DRZ 400s
2009 F650GS

shleppy screwed with this post 11-03-2008 at 11:36 AM
shleppy is offline   Reply With Quote