View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #58
wonky OP
Team F5 !

Oddometer: 478
Shipping and payment.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Rated
I'm guessing that they haven't yet completed production fully. I ordered bars and bashplate within a day, or so, of the announcement and, while I have an automated reply email saying "...payment for my order has cleared...", I note that the Paypal payment has not yet been debited from my account.

I guess this a good sign that the guys we are dealing with are doing the righteous thing, and not actually taking money from people until they CAN ship the product.

I can wait (for a little while).

A
Hi,
You guessed correct...
We weren't sure how well our product would be received and being a small company with a previously small output were cautious with delivery times as we'd only planned a small initial run.

Demand has been high and as such we expect the four week lead time to be accurate at this time.

We wont charge cards until we can give an accurate dispatch date. Any payments taken through Paypal will be kept in our account, but are 'held' by us until dispatch and will not be removed.

We really appreciate the interest and confidence in our product and are looking forward to getting a bunch of these out on the trail with happy customers. We are working flat out to cater to the larger than expected demand but are in no way compromising our ethos of supplying a superior quality hand crafted product.

So, dispatch within four weeks of order for now. Once intial batch is dealt with will be in a couple of days.

Chris
The main thing I'm into is going about on a bike, taking random routes; I'm really into the idea of making up journeys, and just seeing where they take you, because they always end up taking you someplace freaky.
Tom Jenkinson (squarepusher)

KLIM in the UK
Giantloop in Europe
adventure-spec
F800GS Crashbars
Yamaha Tenere Parts
KTM 690 Adventure-Spec Parts
KTM LC8 Adventure and SE Skidplate
wonky is offline   Reply With Quote