Here is the break down of price:
- 3 piece fairing: $350
- Sub frame for fairing $300
- Frame bracket (to receive sub frame) options:
1. FREE: weld on mount: I'll supply drawings.. you fab and have welded to steering tube: I can also provide the weld on tab for $50
if you don't want to fab yourself but you need to have someone weld it on.
2. Bolt on frame mount $350
scotts under the bar forward post with sub frame mount
(this is a modified scotts forward mount post included in price) this unit has to be bolted to head tube and requires removal of forks and steering stem. requires drilling into the head tube.
here is all the parts and costs
- KTM 990 Eruo head light $200 (you source) (used u.s. models can be picked up for $60 here on Advrider in parts for sale forum)
- 3 piece fairing $350
- sub frame $300
- frame mount $50 -$350 (see options above)
So... if your considering this unit.. Your Total budget for this unit: $900-$1200 + shipping
depending on frame mount..
If you have questions and want to talk to me on the phone. shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss the unit, pricing and how to assemble.