Originally Posted by Artboy57
I'm out for today. With all the freeway closures it could be a bugger getting back after our trek. There will be tons of people looking for alternate routes over the hill, and the Crest will be a major contender, especially with Little T. closed. I'll wait and see for tomorrow AM.
Good point. Angeles Crest will most likely be very crowded with the closures.
I will check back in here later to see if tomorrow is a possibility instead.