View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #277
PhotoBiker
Please insert title here

Oddometer: 1,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheRidesABeemer
It's all about thawing out...

I rolled out of my garage right about the time Mr. I-got-two-states-today posted his picture. It's about 75 to Portsmouth for me. I saw 26 degrees posted in Raymond. Electrics failed me again , froze everything BUT my ass off, which barbecued cause the seat was on high so I could sit on my hand. I've got cruise control, so I was able to alternate hands.

As best I can figure it, the fuse on the electrics lasted for about 10 minutes. I have not idea if adding the gloves to the jacket and pants is over loading things...but I guess I need to find out, soon! I stopped for gas, changed the fuse, and it blew by the time I was back on the highway.

On the upside, it's a very nice 20 second exposure picture. The sign is a little out of focus because of the high winds.
Oh, I feel pretty bad now, you really were pretty close to the new one. Here I figured the whole NH Tag thing was a bit dormant with us "Out of staters" having to run it and all. . .

It is a nice picture though!

Do you have your heat controller maxed out? If you have it set to low, it shouldn't be popping things.
'06 Ninja 250
Check out my Gallery
PhotoBiker is offline   Reply With Quote