Thread: XR650R Thread!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #61
B DIRT
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,376
Hi my name is Brian and Im an BRP addict. Really Id give up the wife and kid for this bike, sick I know. I work as a BMW parts bitch at an awesome car dealership, and turn wrenches on bikes and atvs in the spare time hoping someday to have my own shop. I bought my pig as a leftover in 03 (its an 02). I have forever been upgrading it since day one, recently plating it in febuary of this year and had to have been the absolute best thing done so far. I have added moose bark busters, IMS 4.3 natural tank, Acerbis 6.3 sahara, Renthal CR high bars, Baja Designs skip plate, BD ds kit, BD speedo, UNI airfilter, Braking wave rotors and pads front and rear, black Pro Wheel rims (I laced them), Renthal black rear sprocket (stock gearing), Tusk gold o-ring chain, BD single 8" halogen, stock suspension, Devol rad guards powder coated black (worked at pc shop), Dirt bagz, SDG tall firm seat, Tusk rear fender bag, IMS pro series pegs, Tugger seat strap, Edlebrock carb (after 3 years of offroading the stocker was giving me issues), remounted and rewired everything from behind headlight to under seat, and so much more I can do. Dam I love this bike and I love riding the rocky nargly trails of PA

B DIRT screwed with this post 12-02-2008 at 04:35 PM
B DIRT is offline   Reply With Quote