Got the 18" front rim, and Kenda 4:00 x 18 tire all mounted up...
12" hack wheel, hub, and stub axle is in.
Heim ends for hack to sub frame mounts(3/4") and left/right hand 5/8ths hardware for the adjustable links are here.
Picked up some 1&1/4 x 1/8th wall square steel for the main frame, and a few odds and ends...not to mention the scrap rack...so we're about ready to start fabbing.
Fact is, Dad was looking a little left out, so I gave him the honor of making the oilite bronze swing arm bushings. I made severral sets for Urals a while back, and really liked the result. But it was time consuming, and since Dad can still man a lathe, and read a mike... and wants to be a part of this project
....I put him to work.