I got a bit done today besides clearing snow and ice. The first step was to get the mount welded on the steering head. I don't claim to be a welder so I leave it to the professionals.
Then, I drilled a couple of holes to mount the front fairing support.
Next was the fairing. I installed the two pieces on the tank and attach the fairing to those so I can get an idea where to drill the front two holes.
Once the fairing is located, I worked backwards a little. I would position the two support brackets that screw to the upper two nutserts in the tank. Then, everything gets tightened.
I'm redoing my seat too. That's next.
Thanks Ken. Very nice product.