View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #78
NSFW
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,923
thanks to the sopasfamily for their hospitality and hosting the 1st laweekendrider xmas party, hope we can make this a tradition and get to celebrate the holidays with peeps who we ride with almost everyweekend.

i'm glad my gf lorie and i were still able to make it to the gathering even though it was already late and found some consolations from you guys... we're still heartbroken for the passing away of our dog dudley. yesterday was truly an unforgetable day...the morning ride, dudley's demise, and a warm wonderful evening gathering.

turin, get your gs running so you'll be able to join the pigs (and others) run that tim is cooking up. how weird that our paths would not cross

hey rob, that seafood soup was superb...you didn't skimp on the good stuff, the designer pizza was very good too....now i know why the wife puts up with you... .......the bastard has talent...

chris, please tell the wife everyone loved the cake...wish we got the chance to meet her.

again, cathy you're a wonderful person and we're all glad to have a soon to be ex-nOObs with a big
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote