View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #25
Frgich
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 830
I have question for Inertia and Guymcfly regarding the KTM jacket. I bought Leatt sport brace and also the Acerbis Koerta pressure suit, but having some second thoughts about the jacket.

I am considering of course two available options from Acerbis(Desertika) and KTM(rallye). I am 187 cm tall and 84 kg weight and usually buy jacket size L-XL(the Koerta is the L-XL size), but really don't know how much space pressure suit put on the size I usually wear KTM jacket vise.

I don't have option here in Croatia to try any of these jacket, so have to order online. I ride mostly on road(90/10), but in spring will change my bike to KTM so will ride more in dirt. I need jacket that will be used mostly on the road and like 20-30 % later in the dirt.
I think that KTM jacket is better for the adventure travelling kinda style, the thing that bothers me is the lenght of the Desrtika jacket which seems to me on the shorty side. Though Packmule told me that it is long enough but I don't wont to shell 250 $ and be sorry afterwards.

Some input or advice is appreciated, thanks