This bridge is twelve feet wide and 250 feet long over Crooked Creek. It is one of the longest bridges in the old S9uth. Originally built in 1904, repaired in 1923 and restored in 1976. The bridge is listed on the National Register of Historical Places. An old mill with waterwheel is located in the adjacent picnic area.
Now get out there and get it.