Thread: SC Tag-o-rama!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #87
PU Skunk OP
not quite as noobish

Oddometer: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc morgan
Okay: Not really sure how the rules are gonna apply. You said you had 24 hrs to post new tag( or did I misunderstand. ) Sorry I didn't submit the new tag as soon as I found the one in Chesnee. I had some things to do and didn't get to it till this afternoon. I apologize ..I know it was a beautuful day for riding.
Oh no, you are perfectly right in your reading, you had 24 hours to post up a new tag. I would have liked the new one up sooner, since I was killing time waiting for a tag to be placed, and I knew I'd get very little riding in this weekend due to work. I'm a wedding photographer, so I work Friday nights and Saturdays, and have my weekdays free usually, unless I'm meeting with a client or taking a class. Late night is when I work on the pictures in photoshop.

But I did take a little time today to get some file photos so you all can have some fun chasing them when and if I do get the tag again.

Oh and I waved at a ST1300 today that turned out to be a cop, and he waved back, . He was apparently coming from this wreck: http://www.greenvilleonline.com/arti...17/1004/NEWS01 , some squid tried to run from him with his GF on the back. DUH. Doing a quick run away from a Crown Vic I can see, but trying to outrun another motorcycle? How stupid is that?
PU Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote