View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #101
MTDewX8
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 505
OK, as for "Hard Parts" availablity I will be getting 10 made. but I can't see them any more than $25-30 (maybe) for a set but I will let you know for sure once there made so I know how much I have into them. I will only send them out in sets so I dont end up with odd peices. and of course bare metal.

I have two the list so far and will be getting them done after I round up some steal. so hopefully next week they will be done.

PM me if you want a set and I will try to keep the list current so when I am out i am out. I can make more later. but I will start with one batch of 10.

if any body has a lead on bolts let me know. I can't seem to find the 35mm onces suggested by Kutch in previous posts. I have the 40mm ones on order.

Edit. I am going with Priority mail cause I can use there box that comes with it. and to ship to NC it was $4.95 so anything conus will be around $5 to ship. as for the down under request PM me your address so I can give you a better Idea of price.

also there are 5 left on my list of 10 that Im get getting made. dont worry there can be a around two if there is a need.

MTDewX8 screwed with this post 01-31-2009 at 02:14 PM
MTDewX8 is offline   Reply With Quote