Originally Posted by border
I removed the beak with the four screws. I used the beak to trace on a piece of cardboard the shape of the bracket. Then I changed the shape to provide arms to mount the lights. I then traced the shape to the cooking pan. Drilled 1/2" holes at all the corners. Used a saber saw with a metal blade to cut the shape. Filled the bracket to get rid of the saw marks and sanded the edge. It took longer to get the pan than to cut and shape. I did make the cardboard pattern first and take it to the store to find a pan large enought.
Here is a picture of what was left of the cooking pan after I cut the bracket out.
Rather than go through the hassle of making more of these for the vultures that are circling right now, just scan the pattern, turn it into a PDF and post it.