View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
imgonnasnap OP
Motard wrecker

Oddometer: 808
Bradshaw Bomb Run III Feb 7-8, 2009

Another great year for the bomb run! I had such a great time this year with everyone. I wish we had a longer weekend to ride, I felt like I only got to ride with a few of the 40+ peeps that showed up this weekend. I can't wait to ride with everyone again.

Here are the ride reports from several of the guys who have posted theirs already, and for the others to post their reports:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceless950
It didn't rain

Quote:
the whole time

Quote:
Sure hope there's some puddles again this year.............................

Just most of the time and yes there were

Quote:
some puddles
The Bradshaw River

When I saw the wx Saturday morning. I decided that wrenching could wait another week. It was Time to Ride!

I was very late so I ended up "riding sweep" way behind everybody. After a while I started comming across riders and hearing the stories of their experiences.
The first group was Eatpasta, Bourkeo and company. Bourkeo was two-up on a GS! They were headed back due to a water crossing. When I got there I found Zenslug, Mapmaker, Kelly Shoemaker and Ramjet. RJ's bike had drowned but they had revived it.

Zen and RJ crossed with me but not without drama.

Zen - OTG (on the gas)

Ramjet - ITW (in the water)

More Later. Gotta go do the FFL even though it's Sunday?
ride the $*#(@) thing, and you'll quickly learn that the stain marks in your brooks were firstly from fear and then from ecstacy.
Scuderia: LB to SF
Bradshaw Bombrun 2007, 2008, 2009
Stupidly long road trip of 2009

imgonnasnap screwed with this post 02-09-2009 at 05:40 PM
imgonnasnap is offline   Reply With Quote