View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
AngryScot OP

Oddometer: 18,307
The Wests Networking Thread

Welcome to the Wests Networking thread!

Here's the place to post your virtual business card, info on job leads or jobs wanted, or other business-type services offered in the Western area (Arizona, California, and Nevada).

To avoid spamminess, the rules are simple:

1. One post per business/service offering/contact - be sure your contact info is accurate and if your services are highly local (i.e. no mail order), be sure to include a city and state in your post.

2. Text only, and no large/overly colorful/downright obnoxious fonts, please. Think "clean Yellow Pages listing" to keep the visual noise level down. This thread is to serve as a reference - it is not another obnoxious advertising space. Nobody wants to repeatedly scroll through visual spam like this every time they visit the thread.

3. No replies will be permitted in this thread - if you see something you like, want or need, all inquiry/discussion is to be carried on outside of the thread via PMs, email, or phone. It would be a good idea to state your preferred method of contact in your post.

4. If you are offering or looking for work, please delete your post once you've landed your dream employee/job.

5. Any overt spamminess (including but not limited to non-western-regional services, abuse of contact info, etc.) will be struck down swiftly by the hand of Mod(erators). If things get out of hand, the whole thread will be punted to Vendors.

6. Play nice.

While we may ride globally, doing business locally just might help out a fellow rider - so post 'em up!

update 4/18/2011 *removing old stale post for found positions etc, removed duplicate entries.
If folks would update there post of nuke the old one when wishing to an update we can keep this thread clean and informative. Thanks!

AngryScot screwed with this post 04-18-2011 at 01:14 PM
AngryScot is offline   Reply With Quote