View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hi Ovd,

The REV'IT Factor is a mid-range 4-season waterproof pant with a sewn in waterproof lining, a detachable thermal lining and no mesh panels. Its a sturdy pant that offers a lot of bang for the buck for moderate all season riding. The Factor offers Knox level 1 CE protection.

The REV'IT Mistral is a a 3-season waterproof mesh pant which is suited best for warm to hot weather. The mesh panels are on the shell of the pant and offer greatly improved breathability compared to the Factor. The waterproofedness comes from the use of the detachable waterproof/breathable Hydratex liner. The Mistral offers Knox level 1 CE protection.

The REV'IT Turbine pant are basically the Mistral on steroids with SAS-TEC Armor (exceeds CE level 2), Superfabric on the impact areas and beefed up exterior materials all around. The Turbine is meant for hot weather riding and has a detachable waterproof layer. The Factor performes under any condition, while the Turbine and Mistral are suited for warmer riding specifically with the Turbine being the most aggressive option.

Let me know what else myself or Matt could offer.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovd
Great! This explains a lot. I want to order some pants from Revzilla but being frustrated due to lack of understanding what really every pant offers. For example, I had no idea that the pants offer different type of armor (level 1 vs level 2).

So, could you also please shed some light onto what Mistral and Factor offer in comparison to Turbine?

Thanks!

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 04-11-2009 at 09:41 PM
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote