View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
ovd
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoochZilla
Hi Ovd,

The REV'IT Factor is a mid-range 4-season waterproof pant with a sewn in waterproof lining, a detachable thermal lining and no mesh panels. Its a sturdy pant that offers a lot of bang for the buck for moderate all season riding. The Factor offers Knox level 1 CE protection.

The REV'IT Mistral is a a 3-season waterproof mesh pant which is suited best for warm to hot weather. The mesh panels are on the shell of the pant and offer greatly improved breathability compared to the Factor. The waterproofedness comes from the use of the detachable waterproof/breathable Hydratex liner. The Mistral offers Knox level 1 CE protection.

The REV'IT Turbine pant are basically the Mistral on steroids with SAS-Tec CE level 3+ armor, Superfabric on the impact areas and beefed up exterior materials all around. The Turbine is meant for hot weather riding and has a detachable waterproof layer. The Factor performes under any condition, while the Turbine and Mistral are suited for warmer riding specifically with the Turbine being the most aggressive option.

Let me know what else myself or Matt could offer.

Anthony

Finally, I get it! Thanks a bunch! One last question before I drive you completely nuts: how would you compare each of these pants to which Dainese pants and how they stand up in comparison? I'm pretty sure I'm going to order something this week, just need to make sure I'm buying the right thing.

Guys, you should consider putting all this info with the description of articles on your web site. I mean, seriously, look at the site: all pants look-a-like, only price differs, material used description is "slightly" different (just a mention of key technology names) and that's it! Armor used, for example: until you mentioned it I had no idea what CE level the pants have.

ovd screwed with this post 02-12-2009 at 11:13 AM
ovd is offline   Reply With Quote