Thread: Hawai'i
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #56
IB Mike
Ex-Wingabego Rider

Oddometer: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt10x
just got back from the northshore this morning on the 08 GS adventure...met another GSA rider in the Pipeline parking lot.. he is 2Adventure on here. I know another GSA owner up at Schofield Bks.. but can never remember his name. We need a Hawaii subforum

You stationed at Camp Smith? I was there in Jan and saw a nice bike in the parking lot.

Y'all have another ADV rider headed that way... I'll be there in May; stationed at Camp Smith. I went to the dark side and bought my first HD... figured I couldn't do any long rides, so why not by a Hog... lol
So I dropped $30k on an '09 CVO Road Glide.

From reading the thread, sounds like my GSA is going to be a bit much for most of the riding there? I am debating on leaving it in Seattle, so I have something to ride on the main land. Think I should go ahead and bring it? Up side to leaving would be I'd be able to get back and get some long riding in... but hate to just leave it to gather dust and only get ridden once a year.

Unfortunately my wife isn't getting her join spouse assignment until Jan, so I'll have to find somewhere smaller to live... but when she gets there in Jan, our plan is to do it right and rent a place right on a beach, or as close to one as we can get. Probably only gonna live in Hawai'i once, might as well do it right!

See y'all soon!
Mike