View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
TUCKERS
the famous james

Oddometer: 11,384
Cool we are up for this.

WEAVING.
Yes, weaving. We weave custom rugs in LEATHER or wool. Up to 16 feet wide no seam. Hand made by us on foot and hand operated floor looms right here in Claremont California. Flat weave or pile. We generally deal with interior designers, but will sell wholesale to ADVRiders! We offer help in choosing design and color. We can match/compliment/contrast other decor. NOT inexpensive, but one of a kind art you can use created by a Master Weaver. Our products have been in Architectural Digest MANY times.

+ TRAVELERS HELP:

I buy motorcycles for incoming travelers and rent room to them here in Claremont, 35 miles east of Los Angeles. I do motoprep. Also guide or trip info. Short term storage. Start your trip out right, have your bike ready and waiting, saves time and money. I have many satisfied customers and can provide references. I can get you a Title and Insurance. You can leave with Title in hand then be south of the Border in a couple of hours! No need to wait three weeks for a Title, no worries, no DMV hassle. I do it all.

First contact: fettler@hotmail.com

the famous james and the fabulous colleen

TUCKERS screwed with this post 03-19-2013 at 02:06 PM
TUCKERS is offline   Reply With Quote