View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #64
-L-
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola M
Internet Company/Contact Info:
Check out the contact us page for ICON. They only have a online form as well. We are not as big as icon. We produce a very specialized item in a limited amount. Even then, if you send me an email or sign up on our site , I provide a phone number for you to call and discuss the product and make sure to respond to your questions as soon as possible. www.teizms.com/discuss
I presume you mean rideicon? www.rideicon.com, and if so, there is a fundemental difference - they sell through dealers, so when I buy something icon, my contract is with the dealer, first and foremost. The Teizms website is set up as a shop, and with no contact details, I have no course for redress. At least selling them through eBay gives me some protection.

And FWIW, "Made in Pakistan" should not put anyone off! However, I do want to know if I'm buying product direct from a company in Pakistan (or any other country for that matter) or from a US distributor, or from an US company that is sourcing from Pakistan etc. etc. If you want to build a brand, then you need to start off on the right foot!
-L- is offline   Reply With Quote