View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
sloburban OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,413
Laugh Delaware Tag-O-Rama

We now have Tag-O-Rama in Delaware. A small state bordering Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland so border jumpers are welcome. I am using the rules from the Pennsylvania game because Skyclad added the no whining rule. I am not very computer savvy so I will need help with Delaware "Tag-O-Rama Google Map"

Thanks to OLENUF2NOBETTER we now have the "official Delaware T-O-R google map" and yes it's official... it will hold up in court. Delaware Tag-O-Rama Google Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...2b271df52f3680
Rules are easy...

#1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

#2 - Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.

#3 - Tag must be a) findable and b) not placed on a dirt road. Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.

#4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.

#5 - The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The vfr870 rule).

#6 - No whining. If you have a valid suggestion to improve the game, we can listen to that. If you just wanna bitch and moan because you got Bruce'd, do it elsewhere.

Now that the rules are taken care of, here is the first tag.

Alright lets give this a SHOT. This is where the E. I. DuPont company first started.

Now the Delaware Tag-O-Rama game is off with a BANG!

We will accept a picture at the front gate if it's closed.

sloburban screwed with this post 04-03-2009 at 08:41 PM
sloburban is offline   Reply With Quote