View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 AM   #74
TonyKZ1
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 688
I signed up for the email updates plus I'll be watching this topic also. These suits look very good and it's nice to see the vendor posting here answering questions, etc.. I do wish they were made here in the U.S. though. It'll be good to have a few reviews from the people who buy these, comparing them to the Roadcrafter and other suits.

I'm glad he's not advertising these as waterproof (without the liner) and then later after wearing them through a rain/thunderstorm you find out that they are not waterproof. I'd be interested in hearing more about this liner. I assume it's a plastic/vinyl liner like a rainsuit and just velcros, snaps, or zippers in? From reading the site it looks like this suit is water resistant similar to my Highland II suit.

Another thing I'd ask the vendor is if he wouldn't post in a different font color other than the default since I look at the site in the waxy style and I can't see his white font posting until I highlight it. But that's just a minor problem for me I guess.

TonyKZ1 screwed with this post 07-02-2009 at 10:16 AM
TonyKZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote