View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 06:55 PM   #118
F800 Rob
MotoInsight

Oddometer: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by swolf
BTW, I do think Holan are and have been making stuff for TT but just a guess. If you look at The BMW adventure cases (sold by BMW) you will only see a different rack, v. the the one sold on 800DP. I bet they have agreed to not tout the exact same product due to licensing agreements.
Holan did make a significant amount of items from Touratech, most items were sold under the Touratech brand name, but if you look at earlier catalogs there are some Holan brand items in there. The terms have since changed a bit and Holan is now marketing direct and is going through the process of setting up importers, distributors, and expanding the product line.

Holan imports Touratech into Poland, and does do a bit of business with BMW as well.

They, to my knowledge, do not and did not make the panniers. They are however knee deep in a new pannier line. It looks pretty bad ass...