Originally Posted by swolf
Rob, got any pictures or guessestimates on pricing or possible dates on the pannier line?
Not quite yet. They're still finalizing stuff on their end, and we're a bit behind in the process. Here's what I know for the time being:
- These are going to be constructed for Holan in The Czech Republic. We've been told the construction of these is absolutely first rate - seams for instance will be both welded & riveted prior to being silicon sealed.
- There are going to be two sizes - 40L and 32L - 44x38x24 & 44x38x19 cm respectively.
- Cases will be available in both aluminum and black powdercoated.
- Each case will probably come standard with the canister and holders
- Mounts will be Holan made and will alternatively accept the Touratech Cases
- Inner bags and top mounting bags will also be available
Below are two prototype pictures:
Again, it's not a done deal by any stretch. We're still getting a handle on just integrating the Holan products into our F800 centered world to date. These are next on our agenda though, and I should have more to report after getting a eval case in, and when I 'test' it's impact resilience.