View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #48
themenz OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Wedge
One problem I did find with the packaging:

I was cleaning out my tail bag the other day in the spare room where clean laundry was being folded, and one of these fell out out:

The next day, my wife saw it, and read the "raincoat" label on it, and asked my son if it was his, to which he said "no, it must be Dads." Then her head was spinning! She had an emotional roller-coaster ride, imagining all sorts of terrible things, until my son read it a little closer, and told her it was for cleaning faceshields, what did she think it was for?

All was calm by time I got home, but my son and daughter gave me a hard time about it any way. I told them "Your mother knew I was a player when she married me, so calm down."

Maybe I you could change packaging and making the use more visible on these things before some one else gets 'caught'.
Now that is funny! I hate to admit this, but I did not know that Raincoat was another word for condom until well after I owned the trademark. Even my lawyer who charged me a small fortune did not mention it. Of course, he did not ever see the packaging!

I am working on a package that is more image like. But won't happen for quite a while.

BTW, how did your wife know about raincoats?

themenz screwed with this post 03-09-2009 at 03:18 PM
themenz is offline   Reply With Quote