View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #91
LDHunter
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,358
Thumb

I wish you HAD come over. We were there all afternoon and only got home at around 10pm finally. Jody is a real trooper. We asked him to work on his day off because we were coming up from Tallahassee with a lot of work that needed to be done on both our bikes and he never flinched or whined.

He worked on them for SEVERAL hours and the charge was very resonable. Thanks again Jody!

EveryDay, try to stop and see me next time I come up. Of course next time you should wait until AFTER I get the tag and post it...

Gee... Too bad you'll have to work so much soon... Don't worry... I'll collect the tags "for you"...

Jody has a leftover 2006 KLX250S that is brand new with warranty he picked up from another dealer and I imagine someone could get a pretty good deal on it. I already have one or it would have come home with me on my bike trailer tonight.

$bob$

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryDay
LDHunter, glad you got your Doo done. That's good piece of mind. I changed oil in mine and cleaned the air filter so I'd be ready for a week of tagging. I may do may check my valves again pretty soon. Jody mentioned you guys were going to be working on the bikes. I thought about riding over. I would like to meet up with you guys sometime.

Don't worry about catching me, I'm about to bail off into a big schedule change at work, so I'm going to get pretty wrapped up myself. I'll still be playing, but it's going to get more difficult.

Oh, had the wife looking at KLX's on line this afternoon. Gonna drag her over K of D one of these days to see some in person.