View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #99
trailtrick
goat trail rider

Oddometer: 3,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachs
Good question there Wattner - what do you mean streams? Like Northern Ireland-type-flowing-insane-your-bike-might-float-away crossing? Or stuff like this:

Our 1050 Ballistic Cordura fabric is the toughest, most durable coated waterproof fabric known to the industry besides nylon-coated polyester. Our storm-flapped zippers have been tested in multi-day rainy deluges and my down bag has never gotten wet. Trust me, I've slept in a wet down bag before I came up with this design and the last thing I will let happen is that critical component getting wet. Same thing with my socks. If I'm going to be headed into sustained weather (rain, snow) I simply put my socks in a stuff sack inside the saddlebag and stuff my sleeping bag in a trash bag inside the saddlebag - I can also use the trash bag to store my boots and helmet outside my one-man tent and have done so more than a few times. Our kit is about making your bike ride as optimum as possible.

Best fit, smaller load = better ride.
I rode a bunch o water crossings in mexico and everything inside was dry ,but i put my socks in plastic bags and my sleping bag also ,prevent men =2, this bag is the only one the you no loose much performance went ridding with camping gear

Kampale Moto Ranch
Bed and Breakfast
mototours/uruguay south america