View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
RyLaN
14 F800 GSA

Oddometer: 24
Eh? ...and mine...

'05, bought it new and have just over 20000km on her.
A few things that I've done are... stiffer front fork springs, Acerbis hand guards, Rox 2" risers, steel braided front brake line, fairing crash guards, Touratech skid plate, PIAA 510 super white driving lights, Happy-Trails panniers, 15t front sprocket, the last thing I did was put on a KTM front fender because of the spray I get off road, I didn't want to go with the extension for the stock fender and this was a cheaper way, I have yet to go riding in the mud .
Thing's on the way... Pivot Pegs, steel braided rear brake line, short shifter (folding) and folding brake lever, I also want to put on an aftermarket rear suspension but that's a grand and I don't need it yet .
I have been all over the lower half of B.C. and want to go farther, but it takes time and money for that, so not yet, hope to get more distance in this summer.
The windscreen is the stock one and all I did was go to Rona and get some rubber grommets (washers) in the plumbing section and longer bolts so I could raise the screen on the back two screws leaving the lower two screws the same length, , if that makes sense... now the screen sits on a greater angle, all I have to do is find a laminar lip to attach to the top to make it longer, hope it works.
Here are some pics...
Attached Images

RyLaN is offline   Reply With Quote