Oddometer: 7,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovrob
mcgiggle,
The pictures are here:
Standby position:

Full throttle:

tmotten,
I'm hoping the internals are very similar to the older pea shooter design. yes, its same.

This summer I would like to ride countries where the unleaded fuel is not available, because I must get out the catalytic converter. I dont have pictures neither from the work, nor from the spares, sorry. The following picture show what are in the canisters:

bjtc_brian,
I used it once an Osram Nightbreaker halogen (+90%), but his lifetime is very short. Now I use Osram Silverstar with 50% more light and longer lifetime: http://www.osram.com/osram_com/Consu...TAR/index.html
Once decent dump in gravel or any kind of aggressive dirt and those wires are toast. Also, if you ride at any kind of speed, when you crash or lay the bike down (and we all do) your handguards are going to spin at the connection point on the endof the bar and the wires will be ripped. But enjoy it while it lasts.

Also, nice mechanical drawings. But I don't get it, that's a lot of work just to get a tiny amount of stirage space and keep the cat con? JUst deep the whole thing in the trash and install a good aftermarkerrt pipe. You'll lose 13 lbs, gain HP, it sounds better and then you can put some real storage on the right side..........if you feel you need to add somethng there.

Sorry for being a downer, just my thoughts., whatever that's worth.
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote