View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
GSteve
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjracer
Spring is here and one of the new parts I've made is a set of extenders that increases the size and length of your stock KTM footpegs.

You can even keep the stock rubber dampener in if you prefer to use those for extended freeway trips across the plains.

My size 12 boot was always sliding off the pegs and rolling in rough terrain, not anymore.

Some aftermarket pegs add width at the cost off limiting the amount the peg can flex up in a crash. That can cause a broken frame tab and an expensive repair bill. I've machined my version for clearance to allow maximum flex, just like the stock pegs.

I've had a lot of lookers and interest in these. I plan to make up another small batch of these for testing. If you are interested in a discounted "Test" set. Post a reply here.

Two options will be offered.

1) Drill 3 small holes in each pegs yourself and install hardware for the cheapest price.

2) Send me your pegs. If I have extra pegs in stock I'll send you a set ready to install and refund the "Core Charge" when they arrive.

I've got a set of Orange pegs ready for pickup, I'll post more pics when I get them. No final price is set yet, but I hope to keep the "Do it yourself Kit" in the $70-100 range.

These work on all KTM pegs.

PN

Feedback welcome. Other bikes possible too.

Good/Bad.

Thanks,
CJ
CJ,

Any chance for an LC4 version?

Steve